Alors qu’il devait être interrogé par scotland yard (qui prend tout son temps) l’agent des forces spéciales qui a récemment avoué que la mort de la princesse diana fut organisée par une unité d’élite s’est enfui en petite pompe de grande bretagne et serait actuellement aux émirats arabes unis.
The SAS soldier who made astonishing claims Princess Diana was murdered by special forces has apparently fled Britain just days before he is set to be questioned by police.
The former sniper, known only as soldier N, is said to have left the country as Scotland Yard launches a new investigation into the Princess’ death.
He allegedly told his wife that a member of an elite unit shone a light in her chauffeur’s face causing him to crash in August 1997.
The wife claimed her husband had told her the ‘hit’ had been instructed by someone in the royal inner circle because they did not approve of Diana’s relationship with Fayed.
Soldier N was due to meet Scotland Yard’s DCI Philip Easton but is understood to have left the country on Monday or Tuesday.
A source close to the investigation told The Sunday People: ‘Soldier N is key to this inquiry as he is the person who made the claims about Diana’s murder.
‘Pressure on him has been mounting since the original story broke last month. He was aware police wanted to interview him.’
La grande question à présent est: va-t-on le revoir vivant? Ce genre de personne a souvent tendance à disparaître sans laisser de traces.